In order to qualify for Free Shipping simply add $75 worth of products to your cart, and it will automatically apply during checkout. Your order total must be $75 minimum even with a discount applied.
*Shipping Butters in the Summer*-----
1. I received my order, why did my body butter melt?
Our body butters are made with natural oils without stabilizers. Due to this, the butters can melt during shipping from the summer heat. If you receive your butter melted, simply place the lid back on the jar and place in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or until butter is solidified. To get the whipped fluffy texture back, you can also whip your body butter with a mixer for 5 minutes. Please rest assure that the quality of our butters is still the same. (Please visit our shipping page for more information on this mater)
2. What is cold pack shipping? We have started adding an ice pack with all butter orders for shipping during summer months (ends in August), this is the best option we can offer to help combat melting during transit, however it is not a guarantee. This only applies for some spring & summer months. Ice packs will be included with all butter orders during this time.
-Ice packs are able when we have them in stock-
Keep in mind that if the product melts, the appearance may be altered but not the performance of the product.
Also, when possible keep an eye out for your package on delivery day to prevent your package from sitting out in the sun.
3. Do you ship internationally?
At this current time we only ship to Canada and domestically in the USA.
4. How long does it take to ship orders?
We ship orders between 3-5 business days (includes the time to pack your order and send to the post office).
5. My order arrived damaged/was lost, what should I do?
While Tanoa Essentials cannot control and is not responsible for any orders lost or damaged by shipping carriers, we recommend contacting us at TanoaEssentials@gmail.com and we will try to correct the issue to the best of our ability. Please include a short description, any photos, your name , and order number. To effectively file a claim with USPS or any shipping carrier, please retain the shipping box, packing materials, and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
6. What are your hours of operation?
We are open Monday - Friday 10 am - 7 pm
***Samples & Spoons depends on what we have in stock at the time***