*Shipping Butters in the Summer*-----
1. I received my order, why did my body butter melt?
Our body butters are made with natural oils without stabilizers. Due to this, the butters can melt during shipping from the summer heat. If you receive your butter melted, simply place your jar in the freezer for 10-15 minutes or until butter is solidified. Please rest assure that the quality of our butters is still the same. (Please visit our shipping page for more information on this mater)
2. What is cold pack shipping?We have started adding an ice pack with all butter orders for shipping during summer months(ends in August), this is the best option we can offer to help combat melting during transit, however it is not a guarantee. This only applies for some spring & summer months. If you would like to add an ice pack outside of the given times, you can add it on to your order. Ice packs are reusable!
-Ice packs are able when we have them in stock-
Keep in mind that if the product melts, the appearance may be altered but not the performance of the product.
Also, when possible keep an eye out for your package on delivery day to prevent your package from sitting out in the sun.
3. Do you ship internationally?
At this current time we only ship domestically in the USA.
4. Do you do custom orders?
Custom orders depends on the amount needed, and items I have available or need to get in order to fulfill a customized order.
5. How long does it take to ship orders?
I try my best to ship orders out the next business day after receiving your order, however times may vary between 1-3 days (includes the time to pack your order and send to the post office).
6. My order arrived damaged/was lost, what should I do?
While Tanoa Essentials cannot control and is not responsible for any orders lost or damaged by shipping carriers, we recommend contacting us at TanoaEssentials@gmail.com and we will try to correct the issue to the best of our ability. Please include a short description, any photos, your name , and order number. To effectively file a claim with USPS or any shipping carrier, please retain the shipping box, packing materials, and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
***Samples & Spoons depends on what we have in stock at the time***